Interspersed Baking with HoneyHoje para Jantar
- 1 kilogram bacon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- bread crumbs
- 1Grab a tray and pour in 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2Prepare a paste with garlic, honey, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and bay leaf and parsley chopped.
- 3Sprinkle the meat with breadcrumbs.
- 4Bake in hot oven (400 ° F ) for 15 minutes and turn the meat around after this time.
- 5Sprinkle again with grated bread and take it to the oven for more 15 minutes.
- 6Keep ensuring that the tray has sauce and pour a little water in case it does not.
- 7Serve with rice or pasta and an arugula and endive salad.
Baked Pears with Cinnamon + HoneyThe Wheatless Kitchen
Honey Banana MuffinsDinner with Julie
Baked Honey CrullersTiny Sweet Tooth
Healthy Peanut Butter Snack BallsRuffles And Rain Boots
Baked Salmon with Honey Dijon and GarlicTable for Two
Honey CakeTechnicolor Kitchen
Springtime Honey Spice CakeLiving The Gourmet
Honey Garlic Glazed Pork ChopsThe Iron You
Grilled Honey Garlic Pork ChopsJaque's Kitchen
Honey Garlic Baked Pork ChopsMomma Hen's Kitchen
Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork ChopsSkinny Mama - Barb Miller
Honey Garlic Pork ChopsEveryday Diabetic Recipes
Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork ChopsDomesticated Wild Child
Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork Chops!Sweet Tea and Cornbread
Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork ChopsJust a Pinch
Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops with Asparagus & MushroomsSoFabFood