- 1 kilogram bacon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- Grab a tray and pour in 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare a paste with garlic, honey, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and bay leaf and parsley chopped.
- Sprinkle the meat with breadcrumbs.
- Bake in hot oven (400 ° F ) for 15 minutes and turn the meat around after this time.
- Sprinkle again with grated bread and take it to the oven for more 15 minutes.
- Keep ensuring that the tray has sauce and pour a little water in case it does not.
- Serve with rice or pasta and an arugula and endive salad.