- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 bell pepper (large, or 2 small, cut into strips and strips into thirds)
- 1/2 cup long grain white rice
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup broth (chicken or beef)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (*, or, Soy-free Worcestershire substitute - below)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese (for serving)
|Calories300Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Colin McKeon 3 days ago
Easy and delicious. Even better for lunch the next day w/ an over easy egg on top. Will make again.
Anita L. 10 days ago
Good. Cook for the amount of time that the rice needs to be cooked
Marsha Rich 12 days ago
This wasn't bad could have used something for a little kick like red pepper flake. Otherwise, family liked it
Sofya D. 15 days ago
Super easy and fast Definitely going to make again
Rich . 21 days ago
Followed the recipe to the letter and it turned out great! The only adjustment I made was a green and red bell pepper, and some sweet italian sausage mixed with the hamburger since that`s how my Mom made stuffed peppers when I was young. A keeper for sure!
Emma 23 days ago
Everything was great!
Jennifer Marie 25 days ago
I loved the recipe I added some fire roasted diced tomatoes and it was so good!! yum 😋
Jaque M. 14 Jan
I doubled the recipe so I could have lunches for the week too. It's even better the next day.