- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 red onion (small, diced, omit for Low-FODMAP)
- 2 large carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (cored and chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (omit for Low-FODMAP)
- 1 pound ground beef (grass-fed)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 30 ounces pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup bone broth (chicken)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Jessamine D. 2 days ago
Excellent! Omitted green peppers and added celery. The whole family likes it and had no idea there was pumpkin in it until I told them
Jeremy Brock 24 days ago
I had my doubts, but turned out great, with so much for leftovers.
Alana 26 days ago
It was delicious! We made it with black and pinto beans. It had great flavor without the pumpkin being overwhelming.
Becca 29 days ago
Sooooo good!!!! And my 11 month old loved it! Definitely will be making it again. My husband has never been a fan of chili....this made him a fan!
eacary 7 Nov
It was thick, and good, but I added red pepper. I like more heat.
Alison H. 29 Oct
It was delicious! Didnt taste like pumpkin at all