- 8 boneless chicken thighs (skinless or with skin*)
- sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter (swap with olive oil for paleo)
- 1/2 small onion (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (sliced or minced)
- 1 lemon
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning (I actually usually use 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoon but feel free to adjust to your liking)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth (or homemade, **PLEASE SEE NOTES BELOW)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream (leave out for paleo)
- fresh parsley
- lemon slices
|Calories510Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lorraine Stafford 2 days ago
It was good. I’d make it again
P 7 days ago
Great but this banner is in the way!
Erin 9 days ago
Delicious!! Great for first time instant pot users
Sue 9 days ago
This is a new family fave! I bumped up the garlic and lemon zest and the zing was great! Highly recommend
Hey You 9 days ago
Mighty Tasty! Tender!
FlawlessHomeCook 12 days ago
Made this w/o the cream and it was excellent, but next time I will try adding the cream for comparison.
Vicki Hobbs 15 days ago
Awesome! So easy and tasty!! I will make again!
Jenelle Wilcox 16 days ago
Family loved it! Will be adding this to my regular rotation.
Birdie 19 days ago
It was AMAZING!!!! Definitely going to make this again for sure!
Glenna Wheatley 25 days ago
Super delicious! Everyone loved it! The lemon gave it a super delicious tang. Will cook ag!
Bec 29 days ago
So easy and so good!
Mark 30 days ago
Tried the variation with cornstarch to thicken the sauce and it came out great.
Tom Bice 19 Jan
I had a bit of trouble with the sauce, I think there was too much butter.
Sarah L. 17 Jan
Very easy and very hearty
Emily Simmons 15 Jan
Delicious!! My entire family gobbled it up! I opted to make the sauce thicker with the cornstarch slurry and it was great. Definitely making this again.
GiftedCulinaire 13 Jan
A great and easy dish
PassionateFoodie 13 Jan
Very flavorful. Next time will make more and use it for weekly meal planning..
Laina Poon 13 Jan
Delicious, and all the steps worked well in the InstaPot.
Ebony White 15 Dec 2018
Was awesome. Only wish I made more
Ashlee Adams 13 Dec 2018
this was wonderful. the entire family was happy with this.