- 3 boneless chicken thighs (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1 1/2 onion (Sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (Minced)
- 5 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro (set aside for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon scallions (chopped, set aside for garnish)
|Calories370Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mark Manduca 2 days ago
Delicious! I used 3 large chicken breasts inserted of thighs and doubled all of the other ingredients. Doubling the red pepper gave the reduction a little more kick than expected, but it was super tasty!
Kimberly Croxville 4 days ago
Super delicious, mine didn’t make quite enough sauce but it was still delicious.
Matt Freund 7 days ago
Glad everyone enjoys the recipe :)
Ranelle Maltas 9 days ago
Delicious! made with breasts instead of thighs. also left out the sugar.
Kobi Grabowski 2 Dec 2018
This was really good and very easy to make. My family loved it!
Areana Villaescusa 26 Nov 2018
Came out great! This was the first meal I made in the instant pot and I’m sold! I did make a couple of additions and substitutions to the recipe. I added a mix of soy sauce and worcheshire sauce, added Sazon seasoning, some garlic salt, about 2 teaspoons of sweet chili sauce and did a whole cup of water instead of half water and half broth. The chicken came out great and I served with quinoa.
L 29 Oct 2018
It was really good - first dish made in an instant pot and was very pleased