Inside-out Deviled Egg EyesBest Foods
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder (or dry mustard)
- 6 pimento stuffed olives (halved)
- 6 pitted olives
- 1In 2-quart saucepan, cover eggs with cold water; bring just to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and let stand covered 10 minutes. Remove eggs; reserving water. Carefully crack egg shells, but do not remove shells; return to saucepan. Add food coloring and let stand an additonal 10 minutes. Remove eggs and rinse with cold water until cool.
- 2Remove egg shells, then cut eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove egg yolks, reserving egg whites. In small bowl, mash egg yokes with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and curry powder. On serving platter, arrange egg whites, round-side-up. Evenly spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture into center of each egg white. Top each eye" with halved pimento-stuffed olive for "pupil". Cut ripe olives in half crosswise, then cut thin strips partially through to make "eye lashes". Attach to "eyes". Serve immediately or chill."