Rice, flat bread and a cucumber-yogurt salad complement this flavorful kabob.
- 1 pound pork loin roast (boneless, cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup onions (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Blend peanut butter, onion, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, hot pepper sauce and vegetable oil together (a blender does this well). Marinate pork in mixture for 10 minutes.
- Thread pork on skewers ( if using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning). Grill or broil for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until done. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.