Speculoos biscuits are wonderful additions to already decadent recipes. This recipe for Le Delice, “Individual Entremet, Chocolate and Speculoos” is both rich and creamy, and hearty and beautiful. It combines dark chocolate with Speculoos biscuits, milk chocolate and cocoa powder for a delicious dessert that will tantalize the taste buds. Don’t forget the edible glitter for a sparkly sensation. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this sweet treat as much as we do.
- 40 grams cookies (Speculoos)
- 37 grams butter
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- snack chips
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cookies (Speculoos, spread)
- 30 grams milk chocolate
- cocoa powder
- edible glitter
- Grind the Speculoos cookies to powder.
- Melt 27 grams of butter in the microwave and add the cookie powder.
- Line the inner sides of your pastry circles with clear acetate paper and line the bottom with the butter/cookie mixture.
- Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate with 20 grams of butter in a double boiler, then set aside to cool.
- Separate egg whites from yolks.
- Add the yolks to the melted and cooled chocolate.
- Add the egg whites and a pinch of salt to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the eggs whites into the chocolate mixture. Remove the cookie-crumb lined pastry circles from the refrigerator and pour the mousse into each one to about the halfway point, then add a teaspoon of the Speculoos spread and top with the remaining mousse. Smooth the top of the mousse out with a spatula..
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Prepare your two 'M' in milk chocolate: melt 2/3 of the milk chocolate in a double boiler. Once it reaches 45 degrees Celsius, remove from heat and add the remaining 1/3. Mix to obtain a smooth texture. Using a pastry bag or a pastry cone, form your 'M' on a silicone liner. Let cool in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle the moussewith cocoa powder and edible glitter before taking it out of the pastry circle.
- Remove the acetate paper lining and smooth the edges.
- Put the 'M' on top and serve.