Speculoos biscuits are wonderful additions to already decadent recipes. This recipe for Le Delice, “Individual Entremet, Chocolate and Speculoos” is both rich and creamy, and hearty and beautiful. It combines dark chocolate with Speculoos biscuits…
milk chocolate and cocoa powder for a delicious dessert that will tantalize the taste buds. Don’t forget the edible glitter for a sparkly sensation. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this sweet treat as much as we do.
- 40 grams cookies (Speculoos)
- 37 grams butter
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cookie (Speculoos, spread)
- 30 grams milk chocolate
- cocoa powder
- edible glitter
- Grind the Speculoos cookies to powder.
- Melt 27 grams of butter in the microwave and add the cookie powder.
- Line the inner sides of your pastry circles with clear acetate paper and line the bottom with the butter/cookie mixture.