Your family will love these perfectly portioned meatloaves wrapped in crispy bacon. Easy to make, and fun to eat!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground veal (or more beef)
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- black pepper
- 8 strips bacon
- "Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients except for the bacon in a large mixing bowl. Using clean hands, work the ingredients together until combined into a uniform mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 8 baseball-sized balls (roughly 5 oz. each), and shape into small loaves. Arrange the loaves on the baking sheet.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around each individual meatloaf, making sure the ends are on the underside of the loaf. Return the meatloaf to the baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake the meatloaf for 30-35 minutes, until the bacon is browned and crisp, and the meat is cooked through.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Plate the meatloaves and serve immediately.