- 4 skinless chicken breasts (bonless, ; cubed)
- 1 can tomato paste (;, the small can)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic (; minced)
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger (; grated)
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 2 teaspoons tumeric
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek (;, I use powder, but seeds can be used too)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (; or add more to taste, depending on how hot you like it)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
|Calories680Calories from Fat510|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat510|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Brittani Baisden 2 days ago
It turned out really good. Would definitely make again.
Nathan Petersen 14 Jan
Turned out great. It was a little spicy for my kids, so I ended up adding some extra cream to mellow it out. Have made it twice now!
Sara Adams 17 Sep 2018
So delicious! I couldn’t find fenugreek so I just left it out.
Scottie O. 14 Aug 2018
Everything was great! Missing the fenugreek, and Garam Masala. Added the extra paste and it definitely made it better. All in all.....everyone went back for seconds!
Stace 16 Jul 2018
Amazingly delicious butter chicken recipe. I added extra dried chillies for an extra kick. Sauce was a little thick, I think next time I will add a little milk to thin it out
Helena E 5 Jul 2018
Good but on the hotter side ! Simple to make and quick .
Criss M. 23 Jun 2018
Deliciousness!!! I am making it again tomorrow!
yumi sweet 22 Apr 2018
Yummm, my kids loved it. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Corey Wilcox 18 Dec 2016
Wonderful recipe...i left out the cream used kefir and added some fried onions. Turned out great and i will definitely be making it again.
Kara L. 11 Apr 2016
The most delicious and easy recipe every time. I added onions and potatoes to make it heartier. I couldn't find fenugreek so omitted it and it is just as good.
Patrick M. 24 Feb 2016
Very yummy and super easy. I made it a little spicer but that's what I like. Excellent and easy meal for any weekday