Icing Gun CookiesKooking
If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Icing Gun Cookies is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 300 grams plain flour
- 200 grams butter (softened)
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Beat the butter in the mixer until smooth.
- 3Add sifted powdered sugar gradually, beating on medium speed.
- 4Once the butter and sugar are combined, add sifted flour.
- 5Add eggs to mixture and mix for a few more minutes.
- 6It is important to use the dough immediately.
- 7Do not refrigerate dough because it will plug up the icing gun.
- 8Fill the icing gun tank and decoratively pipe dough onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Hit gun with a heavy tap to baking sheet and the cookie will remain behind.
- 10Repeat steps until tray is filled, leaving room for the cookies to expand slightly in the oven.
- 11Decorate cookies with dry fruits, jam, seeds, or any suitable ingredient, as desired.
- 12Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes at 170°C (approximately 350°F).
- 13Remove from oven and leave cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.