If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Icing Gun Cookies is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 300 grams plain flour
- 200 grams butter (softened)
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 170°C (approximately 350°F).
- Beat the butter in the mixer until smooth.
- Add sifted powdered sugar gradually, beating on medium speed.
- Once the butter and sugar are combined, add sifted flour.
- Add eggs to mixture and mix for a few more minutes.
- It is important to use the dough immediately.
- Do not refrigerate dough because it will plug up the icing gun.
- Fill the icing gun tank and decoratively pipe dough onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Hit gun with a heavy tap to baking sheet and the cookie will remain behind.
- Repeat steps until tray is filled, leaving room for the cookies to expand slightly in the oven.
- Decorate cookies with dry fruits, jam, seeds, or any suitable ingredient, as desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes at 170°C (approximately 350°F).
- Remove from oven and leave cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.