Anyone can make the perfect dessert if they have the right ingredients. This recipe for Iced Vanilla Mango Cannelloni is a sweet and tasty treat when you want to change up your baking game. It takes 45 minutes to make four servings of this dessert. This dessert combines the sweetness of fruit with creamy ice cream and salty nuts. This dessert is a delicious way to end a wonderful meal.
- 2 mango
- 1 pomegranate
- vanilla ice cream
- 15 grams unsalted pistachios
- 1/2 vanilla beans
- 70 grams superfine sugar
- 140 grams water
- To prepare the syrup, in a sauce, add water, powdered sugar, and 1/2 vanilla pod (cut in two lengthwise).
- Bring to boil, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Peel the mango, using a mandolin cut in very thin slices, cut one more time with a knife so that they form rectangles of similar size.
- Set aside.
- Remove the vanilla ice cream from the freezer 5 minutes before using it. Cut out ice sticks from the ice cream.
- Place them on the mango slices, and roll to make cannelloni.
- Put them in the freezer for as long as it takes to prepare them all.
- Ice sticks should be as long as the mango slices, and about 1 1/2 centimeters wide.
- If you are unable to cut sticks, use a tablespoon to make small ice dumplings, which will be rolled in the mango.
- Place cannelloni on a plate, pour vanilla syrup over it, sprinkle with crushed pistachios and pomegranate seeds.
- If the cannelloni is prepared in advance, the mango must thaw out before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories300Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.