Iced Strawberry DessertO Meu Tempero
- 250 grams strawberries (for souffle)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 egg whites
- 200 grams sugar
- 200 milliliters cream
- 8 whole strawberries (for garnish)
- 1Line bowls with parchment paper up the sides, about 2 cm (approximately 3/4 inches).
- 2Mince strawberries, add lemon juice and set aside. In a bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
- 3Heat bowl in a water bath, and continue to whisk while adding the sugar until stiff.
- 4Pass strawberries through a sieve. Beat cream until stiff and mix with strawberries and egg white mixture.
- 5Distribute mixture evenly into prepared cups.
- 6Freeze for about 6 hours.
- 7Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
- 8Garnish with fresh strawberries.