- 3 carrots
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams Nutella
- 1 can condensed milk
- 35 grams cocoa powder
- 10 grams butter
- sugar paste
- For the cupcakes, preheat oven to 190°C (approximately 375°F).
- Peel and grate carrots and set aside.
- In a bowl, place eggs, sugar, oil and grated carrots.
- Mix until batter forms small bubbles.
- In another bowl, mix flour and baking powder and add gradually to carrot mixture.
- Line the wells of a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Fill each well with batter to about 2/3 capacity.
- Place a teaspoon of nutella in the middle of each cupcake.
- Stir gently with a toothpick to mix nutella with batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- For the icing, mix condensed milk, cocoa powder and butter in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Let cool completely.
- Spread icing over tops of cooled cupcakes.
- Decorate with sugar paste as desired.