- 3 carrots
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams Nutella
- 1 can condensed milk
- 35 grams cocoa powder
- 10 grams butter
- sugar paste
- For the cupcakes, preheat oven to 190°C (approximately 375°F).
- Peel and grate carrots and set aside.
- In a bowl, place eggs, sugar, oil and grated carrots.
- Mix until batter forms small bubbles.
- In another bowl, mix flour and baking powder and add gradually to carrot mixture.
- Line the wells of a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Fill each well with batter to about 2/3 capacity.
- Place a teaspoon of nutella in the middle of each cupcake.
- Stir gently with a toothpick to mix nutella with batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- For the icing, mix condensed milk, cocoa powder and butter in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Let cool completely.
- Spread icing over tops of cooled cupcakes.
- Decorate with sugar paste as desired.
Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Pumpkin Cream Cheese FrostingThe Recipe Critic
Carrot CupcakesTracey's Culinary Adventures
Carrot Cake CupcakesOne Sweet Appetite
Carrot Cake CupcakesSimple, Sassy and Scrumptious
Snowball CupcakesBaking A Moment
Wizards’ Hats CupcakesLeite's Culinaria
Carrot CupcakesMartha Stewart
Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate CupcakesSimply Recipes
Carrot Cake CupcakesElana's Pantry
Snoball CupcakesConfessions of a Cookbook Queen
Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Cinnamon FrostingHellmann's
Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes with Ultimate Chocolate Cream Cheese FrostingI am Baker
Chocolate Cupcakes with Creamy Chocolate FrostingOnce Upon A Chef
Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla FrostingBrown Eyed Baker
The Perfect Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Butter FrostingRock Recipes
Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Mocha Buttercream FrostingKawaling Pinoy
Chocolate Guinness Frosted CupcakesThe Rebel Chick
Carrot Cake CupcakesSimply Recipes
White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate FrostingSunshine and Hurricanes
Churro CupcakesThe Baker Chick NYC
Macaroni & Cheese MuffinsHellmann's
Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Best Ever Buttercream IcingA Dash of Sanity
Turkey CupcakesYour Cup of Cake
Eggnog CupcakesNaturally Ella
Perfect Moist and Fluffy Vanilla CupcakesLife, Love and Sugar
Carrot Cake CupcakesBaked In
Reese’s Peanut Butter CupcakesBloom Designs Online
Classic Carrot CupcakesLiving The Gourmet
Nutty Marshmallow-topped Chocolate CupcakesHellmann's