Iced Carrot CupcakesHoje para Jantar
- 3 carrots
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams Nutella
- 1 can condensed milk
- 35 grams cocoa powder
- 10 grams butter
- sugar paste
- 1For the cupcakes, preheat oven to 190°C (approximately 375°F).
- 2Peel and grate carrots and set aside.
- 3In a bowl, place eggs, sugar, oil and grated carrots.
- 4Mix until batter forms small bubbles.
- 5In another bowl, mix flour and baking powder and add gradually to carrot mixture.
- 6Line the wells of a muffin tin with paper liners.
- 7Fill each well with batter to about 2/3 capacity.
- 8Place a teaspoon of nutella in the middle of each cupcake.
- 9Stir gently with a toothpick to mix nutella with batter.
- 10Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- 11For the icing, mix condensed milk, cocoa powder and butter in a pan and bring to a boil.
- 12Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 13Let cool completely.
- 14Spread icing over tops of cooled cupcakes.
- 15Decorate with sugar paste as desired.