Summer satisfaction can be found in every bite of this creamy, cold, sweet and vibrantly marbled strawberry ice cream. Make sure to freeze your ice cream bowl overnight before preparing the dessert, then combine the ingredients one at a time and at various speeds until you have a perfectly smooth rich creamy product. The finished result is a stunning homemade sweet ice cream with chunks of strawberry tagada candy giving it a crunchy and tart component.
- 20 cream (cl liquid)
- 30 milk
- 50 grams sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 150 grams strawberries Tagada (I made a mixture of traditional and Pink)
- 50 grams strawberries Tagada
- Put the bowl of the ice cream maker in the freezer for at least 18 hours before use.
- Put the egg yolks and the sugar in the mixer bowl.
- Install the flexible beater and splash guard lid.
- Set the timer for 2 minutes and speed 2.
- Then add the milk and cream.
- Set the temperature to 180°F, the timer for 8 minutes and the speed ""Mixture 1""
- Chop 150 g of Tagada strawberries and add to the mixture milk and cream.
- Continue at a temperature of about 120°F until the strawberries are softened.
- When you finish cooking, pour the mixture into a bowl. Set aside in the fridge.
- Let it cool before pouring into the ice cream maker.
- Install the cooling bowl.
- Set the speed to 3 and timer for 15 minutes.
- Pour the cream into the bowl by opening in the lid.
- Add 50 g of tagada strawberries cut into small pieces, set the timer for 5 minutes and speed 3.
- Put in the freezer.