Ice with Strawberry TagadaLolibox
Summer satisfaction can be found in every bite of this creamy, cold, sweet and vibrantly marbled strawberry ice cream. Make sure to freeze your ice cream bowl overnight before preparing the dessert, then combine the ingredients one at a time and at various speeds until you have a perfectly smooth rich creamy product. The finished result is a stunning homemade sweet ice cream with chunks of strawberry tagada candy giving it a crunchy and tart component.
- 20 cream (cl liquid)
- 30 milk
- 50 grams sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 150 grams Tagada strawberry candy (I made a mixture of traditional and Pink)
- 50 grams Tagada strawberry candy
- 1Put the bowl of the ice cream maker in the freezer for at least 18 hours before use.
- 2Put the egg yolks and the sugar in the mixer bowl.
- 3Install the flexible beater and splash guard lid.
- 4Set the timer for 2 minutes and speed 2.
- 5Then add the milk and cream.
- 6Set the temperature to 180°F, the timer for 8 minutes and the speed ""Mixture 1""
- 7Chop 150 g of Tagada strawberries and add to the mixture milk and cream.
- 8Continue at a temperature of about 120°F until the strawberries are softened.
- 9When you finish cooking, pour the mixture into a bowl. Set aside in the fridge.
- 10Let it cool before pouring into the ice cream maker.
- 11Install the cooling bowl.
- 12Set the speed to 3 and timer for 15 minutes.
- 13Pour the cream into the bowl by opening in the lid.
- 14Add 50 g of tagada strawberries cut into small pieces, set the timer for 5 minutes and speed 3.
- 15Put in the freezer.