- 3 cups breyers chocolate chip ice cream (divided)
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (mini, chips)
- 8 chocolate (dipped candy or pretzel sticks)
- 4 slices kiwi
- 4 strawberries
- Scoop Breyers® Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and quickly roll into 4 medium and 8 small Ice Cream balls, then roll in coconut. Reserve any remaining coconut. On wax-paper-lined baking pan, arrange Ice Cream balls; cover and freeze 20 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Stack 1 medium and 2 small Ice Cream balls on each dessert plate. Use mini chocolate chips for "eyes'', ''nose'', ''mouth'' and ''buttons''; add candy sticks ''arms''. Top each with kiwi and strawberry ''hats''. Evenly sprinkle with remaining coconut ''snow''. Serve immediately.