The secret to making "ice cream" in a flash is to freeze the fruits beforehand, so they act like ice cubes and help lend body to the puree (besides lending flavor and also color). In this summery version, fresh strawberries and raspberries combine to make a vibrantly hued dessert that's got much less fat, and also a welcome tang thanks to the plain yogurt in the mix, while lemon adds pleasant tartness to balance out the sweetness.
- 250 strawberries (grs of)
- 250 raspberries (grs of)
- 80 powdered sugar (grs of)
- 125 milliliters sour cream (thin)
- 250 natural Greek yogurt (grs of a)
- 1/4 lemon (peeled, without whites)
- Freeze the fruits in advance.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a kitchen mixer and chop until you've obtained the desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.