- 1 1/4 cups glace fruit (mixed, coarsely chopped, cherries, apricots, orange)
- 2 cups mixed dried fruit (choice, golden raisins, raisins, dried cranberries, fig)
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier Liqueur
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 4 ounces candy bar (Toblerone, finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup pistachios (or toasted macadamias, chopped)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Reserve 1/4 cup glace fruit to serve. Combine remaining glace fruit, dried fruit and Grand Marnier in a medium bowl. Set aside, covered, overnight.
- Place ice cream in a large bowl and soften slightly. Add soaked fruit mixture, candy bar, nuts and cream. Mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly among twelve 1 1/2-cup molds, smoothing tops. Place on a tray and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight until firm.
- Remove puddings from freezer 5 mins before serving. Dip molds in hot water for a few seconds. Invert onto serving plates and carefully remove molds. Serve topped with reserved glace fruit.