Ice Cream Bar CupcakesBest Foods
- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Breyers Ice Cream
- ice cream (Your favorite, Bar Toppings*)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease and flour two 12-cup muffin pans or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, beat cake mix, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, water, eggs and cinnamon 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pans.
- 3Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely. Top with a scoop of Breyers® Ice Cream and serve with your favorite ice cream bar toppings.