- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Breyers Ice Cream
- ice cream (Your favorite, Bar Toppings*)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease and flour two 12-cup muffin pans or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, beat cake mix, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, water, eggs and cinnamon 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely. Top with a scoop of Breyers® Ice Cream and serve with your favorite ice cream bar toppings.