If you have a sweet tooth craving for ice cream, but you can't find the perfect palate pleasing flavor, then try this recipe for Ice Cream. This recipe gives you the best base for your delicious dessert, so feel free to add Oreos, any other cookies you want, or even other flavorful ingredients. Any way you prepare it, make sure to give yourself at least three to five hours so the ice cream can harden in the freezer.
- heavy cream (40 cl.)
- 300 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 12 OREO® Cookies (or any other cookies you like, broken into pieces)
- Place the bowl and paddle attachment of a stand mixer in the freezer until well chilled.
- Use your stand mixer to whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the whipped cream and carefully fold it in with a spatula. Fold in the cookie pieces.
- Pour into an airtight container and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours or ideally for about 5 hours.