INSTANT POT PORK TENDERLOIN TERIYAKIFoodista
- 2 tablespoons canola (or similar)
- 2 pork tenderloin (cut in half)
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce (if using a particularly thick kind make sure to thin it out a bit with some water so it doesn't burn to the bottom)
- toasted sesame seeds
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1Turn your Instant pot to saute, and put the oil in the bottom. Once the pan is hot, place the tenderloins in, a chunk or two at a time, and lightly brown a couple sides of them.
- 2Once you are finished browning the meat, lay the roasts down in the cooker and pour the teriyaki sauce over the top.
- 3Close and seal the lid and set the pot to manual and 20 minutes of cook time.
- 4Allow the pot to release pressure naturally, and then remove the lid and slice the meat.
- 5Serve with jasmine rice and steamed broccoli. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions.