- 2 lacinato kale (big bunches of, washed well, stemmed, rolled into a bunch and sliced thinly)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 apple cider vinegar (tbspn)
- 1 dried thyme (tbspn)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (soaked for a few hours, drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil (I’ve also tried 3/4 oil and 1/4 water with success if you don’t want all the oil)
- sea salt (I usually put 1-3 tsp, 1 tsp per pound of stemmed and sliced kale for the salad)
Toby 8 hours ago
Haven’t tried it yet. It’s in the fridge.
BgSkyGrl .. 31 Jul
All it needs is some nutritional yeast and some sliced red onion, and your good!! Served at a great little place in old town Baker City Oregon.
Hello 25 Jan
Kale is a little tough so leaving to marinate overnight. Tastes good & garlicky!
LunaPep 12 Jan
Loved this ! Dressing is delicious & has a great texture. Super easy & healthy !
Leah N. 1 Jan
I would not make this again. I found it was salty, even when I added way less.