- 2 medium zucchini
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets (pounded to 1/2-inch thickness)
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 dashes salt (each, and black pepper)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Original Spread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Using a spiral veggie cutter, cut zucchini into spaghetti-like noodles (if you don't have a spiralizer, peel zucchini into super-thin strips, rotating the zucchini as you slice it).
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Season chicken with onion powder and a dash each salt and pepper. Cook for about 4 minutes per side, until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board.
- Remove skillet from heat; clean, if needed. Re-spray, and return to medium heat. Add zucchini noodles and garlic. Cook and stir until zucchini is hot and slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to the skillet. Cook and stir until I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original spread has melted and coated zucchini noodles, about 1 minute.
- Slice chicken, and serve over noodles.
PER SERVING *
|Calories210Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Spicy Radish SpiralsCooking Contest Central
Pasta Salad With Roasted VegetablesHellmann's
Succulent Chicken ParmesanHellmann's
Parmesan ZucchiniHow Sweet It Is
Hungry Girl’s Great Garlic Parmesan WingsPeople
Hungry Girl Kung Pow ChickenFood.com
Hungry Girl’s Great Garlic Parm WingsHungry Girl
Hungry Girl's Buttery Zucchini Noodles with ChickenI Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
Slow Cooker Spiral HamA Day in Motherhood
Hungry Girl’s So Money Honey Mustard Chicken NuggetsThe Dr.Oz Show
Italian-style Pasta SaladHellmann's
Zucchini TotsMess For Less
Hungry Girl All-American Egg MugSparkRecipes
Hungry Girl Buffalo Chicken Dip.Food.com
Asparagus SpiralsEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Cheddar SpiralsTaste of Home
Bang Bang ZucchiniKirbie's Cravings
Cheesy Spinach PinwheelsEmily Bites
Hungry Girl's Sassy Salsa Pumpkin SoupSimple Nourished Living