- 2 medium zucchini
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets (pounded to 1/2-inch thickness)
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 dashes salt (each, and black pepper)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Original Spread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Using a spiral veggie cutter, cut zucchini into spaghetti-like noodles (if you don't have a spiralizer, peel zucchini into super-thin strips, rotating the zucchini as you slice it).
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Season chicken with onion powder and a dash each salt and pepper. Cook for about 4 minutes per side, until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board.
- Remove skillet from heat; clean, if needed. Re-spray, and return to medium heat. Add zucchini noodles and garlic. Cook and stir until zucchini is hot and slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to the skillet. Cook and stir until I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original spread has melted and coated zucchini noodles, about 1 minute.
- Slice chicken, and serve over noodles.
|Calories210Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Deanna L. 20 Aug 2016
I prepared this recipe tonight and I loved it. The only thing that I changed was to put a tablespoon of peach chutney on top of my chicken breast. I will make this again and again, so simple and so good.