- 1 pound pork (Boneless)
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 white pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 hot pepper (your choice, I use 2 habs & 2 jals, seeded, and shredded)
- 1 leeks (mostly white part,cleaned & shredded)
- 1 cup peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon bean sauce (or Thai red curry paste)
- Shred the pork into 2" by 1/4 " strips.
- Combine 1 tbls corn starch with the egg white and marinate the meat in this for up to an hour.
- Combine the remaining cornstarch with water, sherry, soy sauce, sugar and pepper and vinegar.
- Heat the oil to just below smoking and stir fry the meat in batches until all cooked....remove and keep warm.
- Clean wok and add 2 tbls peanut oil and stirr in the curry paste, stir fry for a few seconds, then add the peppers and the leeks, stir fry this for about a minute, then stir in the reserved meat, add the soy, she
PER SERVING *
|Calories750Calories from Fat560|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat560|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stir-Fried Curried PorkRecipesPlus
Spicy Hunan CauliflowerConnoisseurus Veg
Hunan Steamed EggplantThe Woks of Life
Curry Noodle Stir-Fry with Pork, Shrimp and Chinese SausageRecipesPlus
The Hirshon Hunan Crispy Orange BeefThe Food Dictator
Donabe Steamed Mussels, Chinese Sausage, and Green CurryGoop
Hunan Beef With CuminPickled Plum
Chinese Curried Pork w/Baby CornFood52
Stir-fried Curried PorkFOOD TO LOVE
Chinese Hunan Chicken –Donan chickenChina Sichuan Food
Jungle Curry with Pork and Thai EggplantEpicurious
Curry Pork and Green Beans Stir FryOmnivore's Cookbook
Hunan ChickenTwo Peas and Their Pod
Crockpot Caramelized Pork Ramen Noodle Soup w/Curry Roasted Acorn Squash.Half Baked Harvest
Easy Hunan BeefGonna Want Seconds
Curried Pork RibsKevin Is Cooking
Chinese-style Pork Stir-fryEat Smarter