If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Hummus. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 200 grams chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 50 milliliters water
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- 2Add tahini, minced garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice to a food processor or blender. Blend until you get a smooth, thick paste.
- 3Gradually add water until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 4Add the cumin, paprika, pinch of pepper, and salt to taste.
- 5Adjust as needed with lemon juice, spices and water.