- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 10 packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 4 oz)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic (finely chopped or 1/4 tsp. garlic powder, optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. 2. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. 3. In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and topping is golden brown.