- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 6 ounces crab meat (1 can, drained and flaked)
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (1 can, drained and finely chopped)
- 3 ounces cream cheese (1 package, cut into chunks)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon
- hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1 bread, cut into italian loaf
- Heat Olive Oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Stir in crabmeat, Sauce, artichoke hearts and cream cheese. Simmer, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted.
- Just before serving, stir in parsley, lemon peel and hot pepper sauce; spoon into hollowed bread. Serve hot and, if desired, with additional sliced Italian bread or crackers.