- 3 pounds chicken wings (cut in half and tips removed)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 4 tablespoons pepper sauce (jalapeno)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line bottom of broiler pan with aluminum foil; arrange rack on top. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Arrange chicken on prepared pan. Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Toss chicken with 3/4 cup mixture in large bowl. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve wings with remaining Mayonnaise mixture as dipping sauce.
Ray Maldonado 9 Nov
Came out delicious..!!!! Instead of salt and pepper are used the Goya seasoning with pepper