- 13 3/4 ounces artichoke hearts (packed in water, drained)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed)
- 1/4 cup shallots (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup parmigiano reggiano
- 4 ounces shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- olive oil spray
PER SERVING *
|Calories70Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kahy Barnes 11 days ago
Love it. This has become my signature appetizer!
Bianca Pires 11 Sep
it was so delicious , super easy to make . will definitely be making this more often
Keila Ramalho 10 Jul
Easy to make and taste delicious. Recommend making this.
Dana P. 20 Apr
I made this for Super Bowl Sunday and my friends couldn’t believe I had used Greek yogurt and reduced fat cheeses. Quite tasty and easy to make!
Dale Boisvert 2 Apr
a great dip. pretty much exactly as i imagined it to taste.
Susan Livesay 25 Mar
Excellent-big hit at party Easy to make and will definitely make again
Crystal 28 Feb
Delicious!! I do wish it had a stronger garlic flavor though, but honestly, that's probably just a personal preference.
Rebecca Mahoney 21 Feb
Fantastic appetizer! You would never know it’s “skinny”. I made ahead the day before the Super Bowl and just popped it in the oven!
Christina Lisk 22 Jun 2017
AMAZING! BOTH MYSELF AND HUSBAND COULD NOT GET ENOUGH
Jason F. 13 Dec 2016
This is a delicious recipe. Followed it exactly for the first time, very flavourful, will definitely make again
Erin H. 26 Nov 2016
Delicious! Easy to make. I didn't have frozen spinach so I quickly sautéed up some of it. Cheers! :)