A classic way to use leftovers from Ham with Fruit Glaze. Serve these hot sandwiches with fresh grapes and pineapple wedges.
- 8 ounces ham (thinly sliced *)
- 4 hoagie buns (sliced lengthwise)
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 ounces pepper jack
- 1/2 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 1 tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread inside surfaces of buns with mustard and mayonnaise. Layer ham and cheese on bottom halves of buns; top with lettuce and tomato. Top with remaining bun half; wrap hoagies in foil and heat in 350 degrees F. oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.