- 3/4 cup Ghirardelli® 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 cup plain flour (/ all-purpose flour)
- 1 tablespoon Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1 cup soft brown sugar
- 2 small eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 1/4 cups Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 16 large marshmallows
- Melt the chocolate gently in the microwave or over a pot of simmering water (bain marie). Set aside to cool.
- Sift all of your dry ingredients together in a bowl and stir together.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until thick and creamy.
- Beat in your eggs one by one.
- Add in your cooled melted chocolate and vanilla extract. Continue beating until your ingredients
- are well mixed.
- Fold dry ingredients into the mix and the chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Scoop your cookie with a 1 tablespoon scoop (if the mix is soft you can pop it in the fridge to
- stiffen up and this will make it easier to scoop).
- Bake at 350°F for 8 - 9 minutes. Take care not to overbake as these cookies should be almost brownie-like.
- Once baked, pop a marshmallow on top and put it back in the oven on broil for 1-2 minutes for a
- lovely toasted effect.
|Calories70Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Makenna H. 21 Dec 2015
This recipe was a disaster. It makes a batter that does not bake and burns when it gets too hot. The instructions are also unclear. Won't be making again.