- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (or cream sherry)
- 6 cups fruits (mixed seasonal, any variety except bananas)
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese (Wisconsin)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (or cream sherry)
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger (finely chopped)
- milk (optional)
- In a small saucepan, combine grape juice and the 1/4 cup honey. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in the 1/4 cup orange liqueur or sherry.
- Place fruit in a large bowl. Pour warm honey mixture over fruit. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or up to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine Mascarpone cheese, the two tablespoons honey, the 1 tablespoon liqueur or sherry and crystallized ginger. Cover and chill until serving time.
- To serve, spoon fruit into dessert dishes. If necessary, stir a little milk into Mascarpone cheese mixture to make it smooth and spoonable. Spoon over fruit. Garnish with additional crystallized ginger, if desired.