- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Hellmanns Deli Mustard
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 salmon fillets
- Combine all ingredients except salmon in medium bowl; reserve 1/3 of mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil salmon, brushing with remaining mayonnaise mixture and turning once, until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Serve salmon with reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
|Calories250Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
JymJym 17 Aug 2018
This honey mustard salmon is so good. I sprinkle a little greek seasoning on the salmon and disregard the salt that the recipe requires. I bake it at 450 for 25 minutes and its bake to perfection everytime! My family loves it! Yummy 😋
Paulina M. 14 Jul 2018
Really good and easy.
Daniel 10 Jun 2018
GREAT. It was yummly.
Swanson 3 Apr 2018
really good I'll will definitely make it again.
Kai Wa 27 Mar 2018
a dream! 😜on a bed of rice and red beans...delicioso!
Mary J. 3 Sep 2016
Great recipe with any mustard. I broiled the salmon. delicious! Even the non mustard eater liked it! I will definitely make this again
Julie T. 31 Jan 2016
Fantastic recipe! I didn't have deli mustard so I used a dijon and also some regular mustard. Such a tangy taste yet delicate on the palate.