- 1/2 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hellmann's deli mustard
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon white, white wine, red vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 salt
- 4 salmon
- Combine all ingredients except salmon in medium bowl. Reserve 1/3 of mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil salmon, brushing with remaining mayonnaise mixture, turning once, until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Serve salmon with reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
Robin J. 13 Apr
nice easy recipe but I prefer more flavor.
Lora Massegee 13 Jul 2016
This was the best fish I have ever had! I had my mom and dad over and my mom who only likes blacked fish, loved this fish, and my dad who didn't really like salmon, loved this fish. I will be making this again.