- 1 package knorr rice sides - herb & butter
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups carrots (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet and cook chops, turning once, until almost done, about 6 minutes. Remove chops from skillet and set aside.
- Stir carrots and water into same skillet and cook covered until carrots are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in honey and mustard. Return chops to skillet; turn to coat. Cook until chops are done, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter.