- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hellmann' or best food honei mustard
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes (finely crushed)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, Creamy Dijon Mustard and honey in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
- Add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat. Mix corn flakes with Parmesan Cheese, then roll chicken in crumbs.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.
Jayeda Fyffe 20 Jun
It was amazing!!! Entire family enjoyed it. I took the advise from a precious comment to do each breast in 3 slices and i also added salt, rosemary, garlic and onion powder and bit of black pepper (I love my spices) to the breading and it came out wonderful. I also had it remain in the oven for about an additonal 15 mins to ensure the bredding is crispy and it is well done.
Mairin 6 Jan
The recipe is ambiguous.... the ingredients list only mayo and honey mustard, but then the instructions mention Dijon. I added up using 1 tsp Dijon and 1 tsp of honey mustard and it turned out well. Also, the instructions say nothing about cutting the chicken breasts. I sliced them into tenders which made them easier to eat and more kid friendly. The quantities listed for the sauce do not yield enough for both coating the chicken and using it as a dip. I had to double the measurements. My family seemed to like this, so I may make again with some adjustments.