- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (unpeeled, cut into wedges)
- Preheat KitchenAid® Countertop Oven to 425°F and place Oven Rack in position E.Coat Broiler Pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix oil, honey, sugar, salt and cayenne pepper in large bowl. Add sweet potatoes and toss until well coated. Transfer to prepared Broiler Pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Chef’s Tips Garnish with fried sage leaves, balsamic vinegar reduction or a sprinkle of your favorite cheeses. These are a perfect side dish for grilled steak, pork chops, roasted fish, or enjoy as an easy, savory snack.
The Best Whole Wheat & Honey BreadThe DIY Mommy
Spiced Sweet Potato FriesAdventures In Cooking
Classic (Paleo) Diner-Style Home FriesMelissa Joulwan's Well Fed
Creamy Pressure Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoespressurecookrecipes.com
Loaded Taco FriesDomesticated Wild Child
Kimchi Cauliflower Fried RiceI Heart Umami
Brown Butter Sweet Potato NoodlesEat. Drink. Love.
Roasted Green Beans, Mushrooms and TomatoesRenee's Kitchen Adventures
Healthy Baked Sweet Potato FriesOur Life Tastes Good Blog
Healthy Homemade Gummy Bears — Orange Flavored (all natural, fat free, no added sugar!)Desserts with Benefits
Taiwanese Sweet Potato SnackAsian Food Adventure
Honey and Brown Sugar Sweet PotatoesKitchenAid
Spicy Baked Sweet Potato FriesPrimavera Kitchen
BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE EVER!!!!!Yummy Healthy Easy
Peanut Butter Oat BallsYummy Healthy Easy
Ham & Mixed Vegetable SaladHellmann's
No-bake Chocolate Tahini Energy Bitesnourish move love
Parmesan Garlic Baked Sweet Potato ChipsAmbitious Kitchen
Turkey Sandwich On Whole Grain BreadHellmann's
Baked Sweet Potato FriesEleat Sports Nutrition
Grilled Peaches with Maple Honey Mascarpone Cheese + KitchenAid Mixer GiveawayJoyful Healthy Eats
Restaurant Style Smashed PotatoesThe Pioneer Woman
Baked Chipotle Sweet Potato FriesSkinnytaste
Mom's One Skillet Sausage and Rice + KitchenAid Mixer GiveawayDiethood
Skillet PotatoesThe Kitchen Magpie
100% Whole Wheat and Bran BreadKalyn's Kitchen
Grilled Sweet Potato Fries with Cinnamon and Maple$5 Dinners
Mario Batali's Tuna Salad with Charred Corn and Black BeansHellmann's
My Saturday – Making Cinnamon Sugar Banana Muffins with My Niece!ChicnSavvy Reviews
Roasted Crimson Gold ApplesGeez Louise