- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (unpeeled, cut into wedges)
- Preheat KitchenAid® Countertop Oven to 425°F and place Oven Rack in position E.Coat Broiler Pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix oil, honey, sugar, salt and cayenne pepper in large bowl. Add sweet potatoes and toss until well coated. Transfer to prepared Broiler Pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Chef’s Tips Garnish with fried sage leaves, balsamic vinegar reduction or a sprinkle of your favorite cheeses. These are a perfect side dish for grilled steak, pork chops, roasted fish, or enjoy as an easy, savory snack.