- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup cornflake cereal (crushed)
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (OR to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place a small skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add sesame seeds and cook 2 minutes or until golden, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients except pork and honey. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place the pork on the baking sheet, coat all sides of the pork with honey and sprinkle the sesame mixture evenly over pork. Cook 20-27 minutes or until the temperature reaches 145 degrees F, covering loosely with a sheet of foil if it begins to brown too much.
- Place on cutting board and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.