- 20 ounces pineapple chunks (in juice)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup flour (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (McCormick®, Ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Paprika
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 2 tablespoons oil (divided)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 onion (small, cut into wedges)
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice. Mix pineapple juice, water, honey, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of the flour, garlic powder, ginger and paprika in small bowl; stir until smooth. Set aside. Coat chicken in remaining 2 tablespoons flour.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir fry 5 minutes until browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add vegetables; stir fry 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Stir soy sauce mixture. Add to skillet; stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Add chicken and pineapple chunks; stir fry 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
|Calories270Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Meche 12 Dec 2018
Loved this recipe! I am new to cooking, and it still turned out great!
Annie 30 May 2017
This was excellent. Followed easy recipe and it was quick and delicious.
Hi Stephanie!! 13 Sep 2016
Absolutely amazing! So fresh and crisp!!!!!! Everything about this dish is just incredible! Everyone in the family loved it.
Nao Y. 29 Jun 2016
Pretty well. I was missing ginger and also didn't completely separate the chicken and veggies when cooking. Poured it over white rice. Still great tasting!