Make this honey pie for your sweetie pie. It's beyond simple, using only honey, butter, milk, and flour, and the batter is quickly whisked together until smooth and combined, making sure the honey is fully dissolved before pouring the batter into the pie pan. The pie will become wonderfully golden brown on top during baking, but resist the urge to eat it straight away, as it is easier to unmold once cooled completely.
- 500 grams liquid honey
- 200 grams salted butter (softened)
- 250 milliliters milk
- 300 grams flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- With an electric mixer, slowly beat the honey, butter and a little milk.
- Then add the remaining milk and the flour, whisking again to a homogeneous batter.
- Pour batter in a pie pan greased with butter or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and peeling off the parchment paper or the pan, if you greased with butter.
- Cool completely before unmolding.