Honey PieO Meu Tempero
Make this honey pie for your sweetie pie. It's beyond simple, using only honey, butter, milk, and flour, and the batter is quickly whisked together until smooth and combined, making sure the honey is fully dissolved before pouring the batter into the pie pan. The pie will become wonderfully golden brown on top during baking, but resist the urge to eat it straight away, as it is easier to unmold once cooled completely.
- 500 grams liquid honey
- 200 grams salted butter (softened)
- 250 milliliters milk
- 300 grams flour
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2With an electric mixer, slowly beat the honey, butter and a little milk.
- 3Then add the remaining milk and the flour, whisking again to a homogeneous batter.
- 4Pour batter in a pie pan greased with butter or lined with parchment paper.
- 5Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and peeling off the parchment paper or the pan, if you greased with butter.
- 6Cool completely before unmolding.