- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Combine all ingredients but tenderloin; coat tenderloin well with sauce.
- Roast in 450 degrees F oven for 20-27 minutes, basting occasionally, until meat thermometer registers 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Slice thinly to serve.
Sue Gordy 3 Feb
Doubled recipe since I had almost 3 pound tenderloin. Basted frequently- spooned extra sauce over the slices.. EVERYONE loved it.
O'Neill 13 Jan
Cooked it in the oven uncovered. Skin was crispy and sweet, but didn't leave much flavor for the rest of the meat. Would recommend making more sauce and putting it on the side to dress the slices before serving.