Try this French take on a steak and potato dinner. Thinly sliced beef soaks in the sweet teriyaki and spicy mustard flavors. The thinner the slices, the more they will take on the juices of the marinade. Add a little water to thin out the sauce before soaking the meat. For a more intense flavor, prepare a day in advance and allow the meat to sit in the marinade for 24 hours. Before serving, heat the meat in a skillet and serve alongside thick cut fries and top with salt and pepper.
- 600 grams beef
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 tablespoons water
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the meat into cubes.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Mix the meat in with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a frying pan, and cook the meat with the marinade.
- Serve with fries.