- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Fine Grind Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Fine Grind Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbed)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup red grapes (halved)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 6 tomato tortillas (10-inch sundried)
- Pound chicken breasts, one at a time in a resealable freezer bag, until about 1/2-inch thick.
- Lightly beat egg in a shallow bowl.
- Combine panko crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg until coated, drip off excess, and dip in panko mixture.
- Press chicken into crumbs until fully coated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Transfer chicken to pan and cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until chicken is brown, crispy and fully cooked.
- Transfer to a plate and cut into strips.