These elegant chops are also quick and easy, perfect for an impromptu dinner party—or for a Wednesday night! Serve chops with sauce, buttered Brussels sprouts, a tossed green salad and hot French bread.
- 4 boneless ribeye (rib) pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Stir together honey, mustard and hot pepper sauce. Place pork on rack of broiler pan. Brush with mustard glaze, season with salt and pepper. Broil 4 inches from heat for 4 minutes; turn, brush with glaze. Broil 4 minutes more until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- In small skillet heat cream and remaining glaze over medium high heat, stirring, until slightly thickened.