- 24 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded to ½-inch thickness)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 16 ounces sweet potatoes (sliced ¼-inch thick)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard (country)
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl, set aside until ready to use.
- Set the Smart Oven+ Attachment base pan with heating element and Steamer Water Basin Pan on the oven rack. Fill Water Basin Pan with 4 cups of water; cover with Lid and place in oven. Select STEAM mode and preheat for 10 minutes.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and arrange chicken at the back of the Perforated Steamer Tray. Cover with Lid and cook 10 minutes. Carefully remove Lid and place sweet potatoes in center of Tray and cook an additional 10 minutes. Remove Lid and place broccoli at front of Tray. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Remove Perforated Steamer Tray from Water Basin Pan, and let cool a few minutes.
- Divide chicken, sweet potatoes and broccoli between 4 plates. Drizzle chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce and serve immediately.