- 6 tablespoons hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hellmann' or best food honei mustard
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into strips )
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes (finely crushed)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Creamy Dijon Mustard and honey in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
- Add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat. Mix corn flakes with Parmesan Cheese, then roll chicken in crumbs.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.