Honey-Mustard Baked Chicken BreastsYummly
Winner, winner chicken dinner! This sweet and spicy favorite requires only 5 ingredients and is ready in less than 20!
- 1 pound chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 425F.
- 2Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- 3Combine the whole grain mustard, honey, garlic powder, and olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Add the chicken breasts one by one, and toss to coat.
- 5Spread the chicken breasts out on the lined sheet pan.
- 6Insert the sheet pan into the oven, and bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- 7Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and allow the chicken to stand for 5 minutes.