- 1 pound strawberries (fresh, diced)
- 1 pound fresh pineapple (diced)
- 12 ounces fresh blueberries
- 12 ounces red grapes (diced into halves)
- 4 kiwis (peeled and diced)
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges (in juice, drained well and sliced into halves)
- 2 bananas (ripe, diced*)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (zest of 2 medium limes)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Mary J. 25 Sep 2018
It was much too sour.
TheTrueJ 25 Aug 2018
Amazing, would make again
Tomika R. 10 Sep 2016
It was wonderful. I excluded the kiwis and the bananas. I made it the night before to allow the fruit marinate. The juices meld well together but some the fruit was a little mushy. Next time I will make a few hours ahead. I was able to take the remaining fruit and make a beautiful sangria punch. I mixed the fruit and remaining juice with a bottle of red wine and honey, allow that to refrigerate and it was beautiful all over again.