Honey-Kissed Pretzel Crusted Pork TenderloinPork
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard (stone-)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 jalapeno chilies (minced, about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 cup pretzels (salted, crushed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dried sage (rubbed)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (freshly cracked, to taste)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 cloves garlic (minced, about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons dijon (style mustard)
- 1Combine honey, stone ground mustard, Dijon and jalapenos in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Place pretzels in resealable bag. Crush pretzels using rolling pin. Set pretzels aside.
- 3Place garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary and sage in blender container. Cover and blend until finely ground.
- 4Place pork on large piece of waxed paper. Sprinkle and rub pork with herb mixture. Spread mustard mixture on pork. Wrap pork with the waxed paper and marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- 5Unwrap pork. Roll pork in 1 cup crushed pretzels, pressing pretzels on pork. Place pork on a grill screen or small jelly roll pan.
- 6Preheat gas grill to medium-high. Turn off center burner. Place pork on grill screen, on grill rack over unlit burner. Cover and grill over indirect medium heat for 20-27 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Transfer pork to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, while pork is resting, prepare sauce.
- 8Melt butter in small saucepan. Add in garlic; sauté briefly. Remove from heat and stir in wine and Dijon. Return to heat. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, until reduced to 1/2 to 2/3 cup.
- 9To serve, carve pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Drizzle slices with sauce. Serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories480Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.