Looking for an easy pork chop recipe that is ready to eat in less than an hour? This honey-glazed pork chops recipe is a quickly and healthy meal option that will satisfy your sweet-tooth. Serve with a pasta side and herbed steamed vegetable medley.
- 4 porterhouse (bone-in loin) pork chops (3/4 to 1-inch thick)
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- nonstick spray
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops. Cook until brown, turning once. Remove chops.
- Place chops in 9x13-inch baking dish. Combine brown sugar and honey in small bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 20 seconds; stir to combine. Spoon half of the honey mixture over tops of chops, spreading evenly.
Brijona Bailey 5 months ago
Me and my fiancé really enjoyed them, probably going to make this more.
Amanda FastHorse-Boyd 7 months ago
Chops turned out but the glaze needs some work!
Josh 7 months ago
Easy to make and taste good.
Tish F. 9 months ago
tasted very yummy husband loved it served with french onion potatoes cauliflower and broccoli
Katie Vogt a year ago
It was tasty! Although meat was sightly dry as I think the second 15 min was too long.
Bruce a year ago
simple and easy. great for Mondays when theres not enough time. will make again.
Eleanor Barbour a year ago
Delicious!! Only had to make a little extra glaze
David Byerly a year ago
It came out better than expected
Devon68And1 .. a year ago
Eady to make and good. Better with large chops.
0b2674e4-8274-42b1-9ed0-3f6d2b194dba a year ago
really yummy! added a bit of cinnamon, cumin and turmeric to give it super anti-inflammatory benefits and it worked well. served it with dairy free mashed potatoes and it was delish with the glaze!
Soldano a year ago
Very good flavor. Made twice now. Much better with thick chops.
Donna Fugate a year ago
tasted great. I need to use thicker pork chops next time. I like thinner ones, though, so may just decrease cooking time. will make again.
Weikle a year ago
Good. Will make again. Great alternative from than the norm