Looking for an easy pork chop recipe that is ready to eat in less than an hour? This honey-glazed pork chops recipe is a quickly and healthy meal option that will satisfy your sweet-tooth. Serve with a pasta side and herbed steamed vegetable medley.
- 4 porterhouse (bone-in loin) pork chops (3/4 to 1-inch thick)
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- nonstick spray
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops. Cook until brown, turning once. Remove chops.
- Place chops in 9x13-inch baking dish. Combine brown sugar and honey in small bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 20 seconds; stir to combine. Spoon half of the honey mixture over tops of chops, spreading evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Turn chops; spoon remaining honey mixture over chops, spreading evenly.
- Bake until internal temperature is 160 degrees F, 15-20 minutes. To serve, spoon pan drippings over chops.
- Serves 4.
Amanda FastHorse-Boyd 19 days ago
Chops turned out but the glaze needs some work!
Josh 25 days ago
Easy to make and taste good.
Tish F. 29 Sep
tasted very yummy husband loved it served with french onion potatoes cauliflower and broccoli
Katie Vogt 26 Jul
It was tasty! Although meat was sightly dry as I think the second 15 min was too long.
Bruce 9 Jul
simple and easy. great for Mondays when theres not enough time. will make again.
Eleanor Barbour 18 Jun
Delicious!! Only had to make a little extra glaze
David Byerly 23 Apr
It came out better than expected
Devon68And1 .. 18 Apr
Eady to make and good. Better with large chops.
really yummy! added a bit of cinnamon, cumin and turmeric to give it super anti-inflammatory benefits and it worked well. served it with dairy free mashed potatoes and it was delish with the glaze!
Soldano 26 Mar
Very good flavor. Made twice now. Much better with thick chops.
Donna Fugate 25 Mar
tasted great. I need to use thicker pork chops next time. I like thinner ones, though, so may just decrease cooking time. will make again.
Weikle 18 Jan
Good. Will make again. Great alternative from than the norm